- Aircraft (90)
- Aircraft Plans (11)
- Batteries and Chargers (4)
- Boats (3)
- Brushless Motors (5)
- Cars (0)
- Helicopters (3)
- Engines Methanol/Petrol (14)
- FPV and Camera's (1)
Hardware & accessories (123)
- - Covering Film (7)
- - Control Horns / Hinges / Clevis (7)
- - Fuel Tanks and Fuel Fittings (17)
- - Glow Plug and Spark Plugs (3)
- - Glues and Sealants (3)
- - Hardware General (3)
- - Propellers (52)
- - Push Rods (5)
- - Screws / Bolts / Nuts (8)
- - Spinners / Adapter (5)
- - Switches (6)
- - Wheels / Landing Gear (6)
- - Wires & Plugs (10)
- Package Deals (9)
- Receivers (1)
- Servos (7)
- Speed Controllers (2)
- Tools (15)
- Transmitters (0)
ESC Dynam Brushless ESC-50A for Model Aircraft
ESC Dynam Brushless WSC-50A
- Cont. Current: 50A
- Burst Current (>10s): 80A
- BEC Model: switch
- BEC Output: 5V/3A
- Cells of Li-Po/Li-ion: 2S-6S
- Cells of Ni-Cd/Ni-MH: 5S-18S
- User Programmable: yes
- Net Weight: 60g
- L*W*H (Size): 70*31*14mm
- Balance Discharger Protection: N/A
- Speed controllers for brushless motors are designed for best results with any type of motors and accumulators.
- Suitable for all types of accumulators NiCd, Nimh, Li- polymer, Li-Ion.
- High frequency brake with non linear course and limited braking action
- Auto calibrating type with variable end point
- Cut off type - slow down system with safety rest of accumulator’s capacity
- Modelers will enjoy extremely low (.013 ohms) resistance combined with high rate (8 kHz) switching.
- BEC provides power to the receiver and servos, eliminating the need for a separate receiver battery.
- Brake Setting: Enabled / Disabled, default is disabled
- Battery Type: Li-xx (Li-ion or Li-poly) / Ni-xx (Ni-MH or NiCd), default is Li-xx.
- Low Voltage Protection Mode (Cut-Off Mode): Soft Cut-Off (Gradually reduce the output power) or Cut-Off (Immediately stop the output power). Default is Soft Cut-Off.
- Low Voltage Protection Threshold (Cut-Off Threshold): Low / Medium / High, default is Medium.
When NOT using balance discharge monitoring and protection function (i.e. Not plugging the balance charge connector into the BDMP socket on the Guard series ESC, the ESC only monitors the voltage of the whole battery pack)
- For lithium batteries, the number of battery cells is calculated automatically. Low / medium / high cutoff voltage for each cell is: 2.6V/2.85V/3.1V. For example: For a 3 cells lithium pack, when “Medium” cutoff threshold is set, the cut-off voltage will be: 2.85*3=8.55V.
- For nickel batteries, low / medium / high cutoff voltages are 0%/45%/60% of the startup voltage (i.e. the initial voltage of battery pack), and 0% means the low voltage cut-off function is disabled. For example: For a 10 cells Ni-MH battery, fully charged voltage is 1.44*10=14.4V, when “Medium” cut-off threshold is set, the cut-off voltage will be: 14.4*45%=6.5V.
When using balance discharge monitoring and protection function(i.e. Plugging the balance charge connector on battery pack into the BDMP socket on the Guard series ESC, the ESC monitors not only the voltage of the whole battery pack but also the voltage of each cell). For lithium battery, low / medium / high cut off voltage for each cell is: 2.6V/2.85V/3.1V. When the voltage of any cell in battery pack is lower than the cut-off threshold, the protection function activated.
- Startup Mode: Normal / Soft /Super-Soft, default is Normal.
Normal is preferred for fixed-wing aircraft. Soft or Super-soft are preferred for helicopters.
The initial acceleration of the Soft and Super-Soft modes are slower in comparison, usually taking 1 second for Soft startup or 2 seconds for Super-Soft startup from initial throttle advance to full throttle. If the throttle is closed(throttle stick moved to bottom) and opened again (throttle stick moved to top) within 3 seconds of the initial startup, the restart-up will be temporarily changed to normal mode to get rid of the chances of a crash caused by slow throttle response. This special design is very suitable for aerobatic flight when quick throttle response is needed.
- Timing: Low / Medium / High, default is Low. (Note2)
Usually, low timing value can be used for most motors. We recommend the Low timing value for 2 poles motor and medium timing value for motors with more than 6 poles to get a high efficiency. For higher speed, High timing value can be chosen.
Note2: After changing the timing setting, please test your RC model on ground prior to flight!
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: